Get your Wisconsin Bartender License certification from Rserving.com
Now Only $9.99!
(Limited time only, no additional costs)
Three easy steps to get Wisconsin Bartending License / Alcohol Seller-Server Permit:
- Order your "Wisconsin Responsible Serving" course for only $9.99!
(only $8.95 with employer account)
- Take the course online at your leisure. The course is 3-4 hours in total.
- Print your official certificate (bartender license) online instantly and bring to courthouse.
Reasons to Get Your Wisconsin Bartender License from Rserving.com:
- Take the bartender license (responsible serving) course online and print your certificate instantly! There is no additional cost to print your certificate instantly or receive a copy by mail.
- Low Cost: one low price to take the course online and print your certificate.
- Discounts for employers
Wisconsin Responsible Serving Approval
The PSCC Wisconsin Responsible Serving course is approved by the Wisconsin Department of Revenue - Alcohol Seller/Server Certification. This bartender license (operator's license) course provides the certification required to comply with Wisconsin Statutes 125.04 and 125.17.
For more information on PSCC's bartender training courses, please visit:
WisconsinResponsibleServing.com is a division of Rserving.com, the leader in online training for Responsible Serving of Food and Alcohol.
In addition to bartender licensing (responsible serving), Rserving offers state-approved online training for food safety for handlers as well as Recertification for Food Managers.
Professional Server Certification Corporation - Rserving.com
PO Box 192
Madison, SD 57042
800 247 7737